Combining Email Marketing With Social Media Rises
Email marketers for music and other media are increasingly adding social media using elements like “share with your network” and buttons to connect with brands on Twitter and Facebook in their email campaigns. A new survey says the combination is the top tactic marketers worldwide expect to increase budgets on in 2011.
According to a November 2010 survey of business executives around the globe by StrongMail, nearly two-thirds of companies will increase spending on email marketing, and 57% will put more dollars toward social media marketing. Search took a distant third place with 41% of respondents indicating they would spend more.
- Rewind – The Music Industry’s Week In Review: Tickets Decline, Social Media Marketing & More
- The Effectiveness Of Email Marketing Campaigns
- Study: More Time Spent On Social Media Than Email
- Tim Ferriss’ 4 Big Social Media Marketing Predictions For 2011
- The Dangers Of Social Media As Sales Pitch… Or How Artists Create Seth Godin’s Meatball Sundae
- How To Avoid Failure In Your Social-Media Campaign
- What’s Ahead For 2011? Marcus Taylor: Social Marketing & Mobile Will Continue To Be Important